Join our PopCulture community to enjoy the latest offers, promotions and more from Kameleon Jewelry.
Enter your email to get started.
TIMELESS TREASURES MOTHER’S DAY GIVEAWAY - USA
THIS CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO USA RESIDENTS AND IS GOVERNED BY AMERICAN LAW. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SEE BELOW FOR FULL CONTEST DETAILS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONALACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY, THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
The Contest begins on Saturday, April 1 2017, - at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) Deadline for entries – May 14th 2017 11:59 pm ET Winner selection date – May 15th 2017, - 10am ET
The Contest is open to all residents of the USA who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry, except employees (and those with whom such employees are domiciled) of Jewelpops Inc. (the “Sponsor”).
• Each Timeless Treasures Mother’s Day Collection Bracelet will contain an individual contest code. On May 15th 2017, 50 winners will be chosen in The USA and the codes will be posted on the Kameleon website. Contest code ticket holders are responsible for checking the website on the draw date, if their number has been drawn, winners must contact Kameleon Marketing @ 866-431-4484 ext 314 or email email@example.com
• NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To enter without purchase – Please compose a 250-word essay titled “Why I love Kameleon.” Written entries must be submitted before the deadline (May 14th, 2017) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION
On May 15, 2017, - in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia at approximately 10:00 a.m. ET, fifty (50) eligible entrants will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries (Bracelet sets containing contest codes distributed and sold in The USA) during the Contest Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of sets sold.
When claiming their prize, winners:
a. Confirm compliance with the contest rules.
b. Releases the Sponsor, its affiliated companies and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, the contest judges and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with the Contest, the entrant’s participation therein and/or the awarding and use or misuse of the prize or any portion thereof.
c. Grants to the Sponsor the right to use the selected entrant’s first name and last initial, town and State, and likeness (if provided) in any form of advertising relating to the contest without further notice or compensation. Prizes must be claimed before June 1st, 2017 11:59pm ET, any contest code numbers not claimed will not be redeemable after this date.
There will be fifty (50) – USD $100 “prize vouchers” available to be won. NOTE: “Prize vouchers” Must be redeemed through Kameleon Marketing at the time the prize is claimed. Winners will provide Kameleon Marketing a list of items they wish to purchase. Winners can choose items of a higher value; any additional costs must be paid for using a valid credit card. Items will be shipped by Kameleon head office within 3 business days of the date the winner submits their choices. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option.
• By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Void where prohibited by law. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal.
• Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend this Contest in any way, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of an error, technical problem, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor that interferes with the proper conduct of this Contest as contemplated by these Contest Rules. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
• All Entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (i) for the purposes of verifying an individual’s eligibility to participate in this Contest; (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or legitimacy of any entry entered (or purportedly entered) for the purposes of this Contest; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor.